It’s my own fault.
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
Anonymous asked: What bothers me about Hogwart's paintings is that they're all realistc or medieval-ish and just makes me wonder what happens if a wizard paints some cubist nonsensical shit. Would it move? Would it talk? Would it ask you for the password, or would it tell you about the meanings of within? I guess we'll never know because Dumbledore is not a fan of modern art
this is a solid question
Following up emails
So how was your weekend
Maybe it’s going to rain
Let me know
Leave the door open
Too much sugar
Already cold out
Left it at home
Keep in touch
Get out while you can
at the start of this year I was very unhappy for some reason and I don’t think anyone knew about it. i had a very clear physical image of my sadness as a honeycomb of volcanic rock packed inside my chest, something black and brittle and dead, with the red heart struggling beneath it. i felt that i…